- How long can the juices be preserved?
- Can I keep the juices in the freezer?
- What does HPP mean?
- How are Dr. Blend® juices produced?
- What is detoxing with Dr. Blend® all about?
- Can I lose weight with the help of Dr. Blend®?
- Can I enter a Dr. Blend® program if I’m pregnant?
- At what age can I start detoxing with Dr. Blend®?
- What does ’cold pressed’ mean?
- Can I still work out or play sports during detoxing?
- Am I allowed to eat during detoxing?
- How much water can I drink during detoxing?
- Do I have to adjust my eating habits before starting detoxing?
- What is ginger good for?
- What is turmeric good for?
- What is Ascorbic acid?
- Being a starter, what program would you advise me to start with?
- How many times a year can I start detoxing?
- Why is there a 7-day advanced-program?
- Why does every detoxbox contain the same level of calories?
- What are potential side-effects?
- How many bottles does a detoxbox contain?
- What is the content per bottle?
- What about detoxing while under treatment, using medicine or during sickness?
- Are there any scientific studies concerning detoxing?
- What is the difference between detox cleanse, juicecleanse and the like?
- What happens if my payments due cannot be collected?
Good to know
- What does alcohol do with my body?
- What other forms of toxics should I avoid?
- What does a varied diet do with my body?
- What does doing sports do with my body and mind?
- What should I do to lose weight?
- Can I re-use the bottles?
- What does Dr. Blend® do in terms of sustainability?
- What does Dr. Blend® mean by mindset?
- What does Dr. Blend® mean by being happy-healthy?
Orders & Delivery
- What is the delivery time on my order?
- What are the delivery costs?
- What happens when I am not home to receive the package?
- How do I track my order?
- Can you deliver my detoxbox on another address?
- Can I cancel my order?
- I would like to surpise someone with a detoxbox, is that possible?
- Can I pick up my order in a physical shop?