Perfect! You have come to our most healthy page, namely the page where we show all our vegetable juice and vegetable juice recipes. How did you get the recipe? Click on a juice and you can see the content and percentage of vegetables yourself. However, you need a slow juicer, fruit and vegetables, measuring cups, scales and an iron discipline. And oh, yes... time! Time to buy everything, clean and so on. That's why Dr. Blend to make the most varied vegetable juice and healthy juices for you. But that said, you can see Dr. Blend Also use blend for your slow juicer recipes.
Spinach, the well-known vegetable from the cartoon Popeye, we have squeezed into a handy healthy juice called Popeye Nº2 . As many know, this leafy vegetable is full of iron and was previously mainly prepared as crème de la crème. But spinach is much more versatile than that and contains many more healthy nutrients than just iron.
Spinach is a leafy vegetable and is a plant of the Amaranth family. There are different types of spinach, both small-leaved and large-leaved spinach. There is also wild spinach, these leaves are a bit firmer and more irregular.
Details of our vegetable juices
- Nº2 Kale-Spinach-Ginger Juice: A mix of vitamins, iron and antioxidants. The right green juice to get you though the morning.
- Nº3 Carrot-Cucumber-Celery Juice: A vegetable juice full of fibres and little calories. Perfect for when you want to lose that extra weight.
- Nº5 Spinach-Celery-Cocount water Juice: Spinach and celery turn this green juice into a great source of iron. The perfect juice for combating an afternoon dip.
- Nº6 Spinach-Cucumber-Celery Juice: A refreshing green juice containing various minerals.
- Nº9 Beetroot-Parsnip-Ginger Juice: Full of vegetables but still sweet thanks to the beets and parsnip.